Ok.. I have this major problem with some bloggers.. I like reading other people’s blogs a lot.. the thing is.. If I really like someone’s blog I email them telling them it is cool and stuff.. love the layout.. etc.. but they don’t reply back.. at all.. yet they keep on posting on their blogs.. why am I being ignored for complementing others? Reply back dammit.. I was just being a blogger hopper friendly persona.. that’s all.. meanies..
I think there needs to be some blog ethics and rules:
- If someone likes your blog and posts comments or email you “must” reply back. It gives the visitor a reason to come back.
- Don’t trash other bloggers as I was writing above for not following rule 1.
- If a visitor comes to your site to insult you then just block their IP address or publically humiliate them so they act nice or never come back.
- Always keep your blog up to date. Don’t post in your blog every week or so. People forget you.
- Try to blog hop at least once a day and discover new and interesting blogs out there.
- Re-read the 5 rules and follow them daily!