Happy New Year everyone. On this rainy strange day that I am not used to I greet everyone with a new happy year. I know it’s not the new year yet in Canada, but still. Everyone else in the world celebrated already.. blah! Anyways.. this year. I will have more realistic new year’s resolutions that I want to go by this year. Not just write them in my blog. I will write them on a piece of paper as things I want to accomplish this year! A task list.
- Have an optimistic view of the future.
- Try to see the positive side of people.
- Try to go out more with people. Not isolate my self regretting the past.
- I have to finish my current projects at work!! Aaah it’s taking forever!
- Try to network with more people and see what is out there. My city has good opportunities and I really want to work at a digital printing company or a health or environmental company.
- Invest in more stocks and bonds since I did really well last year. Doubled my stocks and increased my bonds by 10%! Not bad eh?
- Try to be nice to everyone and control my anger. It’s always my problem but I really have to control my temper!
- I have to stop reading horoscopes! I know I am a Capricorn and I am awesome! — this will never happen!
- Stop arguing. I will never be a lawyer (I hate writing!) so no need to keep arguing! Wait did I just say I hate writing? Now I am on crack! I meant I hate memorizing!
- Stop hating rainy weather and blaming the gloomy weather on my depression. I am no longer depressed! I am cool! Been cool for 6 months.. (Why does this sound like I was on drugs?)
Anyways. I bid everyone farewell and wish everyone a happy new year. 2007 will be awesome! See ya next year!