Why I don’t like going to the mall on major shopping days like Boxing day you might ask?
- People are rude, mean, and like to shove others in the store.
- People don’t understand the meaning of line ups.
- People think they are walking rich people because they have a designer bag and wearing flip flops in the winter and tank tops. They don’t understand the meaning of winter. -4 celcius means it is DAMN COLD!
- People like to talk loud and scream at one another. Why are they fighting and screaming in the mall in one store? Everyone can hear them!
- People hit you by mistake and it is too much for them to say, “sorry, I am blind. I didn’t recognize you as a human being. I thought you were a mannequin that I can smack around looking for all last year’s clothing on sale.”
That’s why I don’t like people and I am claustrophobic. I hated the mall today.. however, I got my self a 21 inch wide screen Samsung monitor for $229 this morning before 8 am! 100 bucks off! I am now blogging with a screen bigger than my TV! I made use of my birthday money!