Now, in total honesty, what was the one major THING you believe ended your relationship?
He wanted a girl to obey him and satisfy what his family wanted in a girl for him, and I didn’t want to be that girl. There were other problems, and if you go through my blog in 2006/2007 you will see.
Secondly, why are you so stubborn with your mom?
Isn’t every girl like that? Am I different? I don’t want to live up to what my mom wants. It’s my life not hers.
Thirdly, name the countries youâ€™ve been to and when was the last time youâ€™ve left Canada?
KSA, Tunisia, Lebanon, Austria, England, USA, Canada. I have been in Canada since 1997 and never left it.
Fourthly, what is it you want MOST to happen to youâ€¦ one thing only?
Get a new job and forget everything that ever happened to my life in the past 6 years.
Lastly, what is the one thing you are truly terrified of, if any?
Loosing any more friends and people I love.
Lee Doyle asked:
1. You are one of my personal favourite bloggers and have a big following that grows everyday… What do you think it is about your blog that gets people so hooked?
My blog is truthful. I am not fake and I express my self sometimes sarcastically or humorously or just plain dramatic.
2. Your not afraid of annoying people you know in real life while blogging. Do they know about your blog or is it just that you really do not care?
Some people I know that I trust and love I have given them my blog URL. Sometimes I talk about them and maybe they are waiting for me to talk about them!
3. You have had people ask you on dates, tell their undying love for you, and even want to marry you just through your blog… Do you think a Personal webcam in your bedroom is such a good idea (I like it by the way)?
You can’t see anything. The angle of it shows nothing and no one is bothering to watch it! Also I don’t turn it on all the time. I had some creeps asking stupid questions about the way I eat. I was like forget it. I will only have it on for a few minutes a day.
4. You have written some very controversial posts about your religion and Arab love, and have upset some of your Arab community. Did you intend on being so controversial, or do you feel you can change some peoples view on things?
Neither. I am one person and if people think that my word will make a difference then God be hold, I can start preaching about how great chocolate is and should be eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all the masses!
5. I found you through Entrecard and so have many others. How much to your success do you owe to Entrecard?
Entrecard as a friend of mine would say, “SEXY!”
6. What are the future goals of your blog?
To own the world! No just kidden.. to keep writing out a diary of my life. That’s it. It was intended to be about me, and only me.
7. Who do you look up to in the blogging world?
Dooce.com. I ordered her new book yesterday!
8. Do you have any advice for new bloggers out there? I.e. Tips, tools, resources
Be your self, and only your self. If you start being fake and making up nonsense then you will loose readers in a min. People are not stupid. They will figure it out.
9. If you could only take 3 things with you to a island what would they be?
Laptop, internet connection, and a life time supply of Coca Cola! :p
10. Will you ever leave your job? And if you do… What would you love to do next?
Yes. Only IT.
what was the defining moment that you realized you were the â€˜rebelliousâ€™ arab girl?
When I got tired of living up to people’s expectations. I just wanted to be me. That’s all.
And in that moment did you ponder any other type of arab girl you could have become?
No. I choose my words and characteristics very carefully. Rebellious was the word that I chose and stuck to.
and.. dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
Milk. I hate dark chocolate.
How do you deal with lets say ex-peoplethatusedtooccupyyourlife reading your blog, do you curtail what you post or do you let it rip raw and not hold back?
I don’t care who reads my blog. I tell the truth about how I feel and I don’t think twice when I write what I have to write.
Will you marry me!?? :love:
I can’t. I have a large abnormal growth coming out of my nose. The doctors said I am hopeless. Do you want to take a chance? I don’t think your mother will approve. She wants you to marry a model. Good luck!
1. Which is your happiest and sad moment in your life? Which you donâ€™t forget?
Happiest moment when I won first place at an art contest for my painting.
2. When you are in school, that time what was your future aim?
To be a doctor or do Cancer research.
3. What are the good things you like in your family memberâ€™s mom, dad, brother, and sister? [in this question its your choose if you donâ€™t want to talk about your family in this blog its ok]
I like my family, except when they nag and keep going on and on on the same subject like no tomorrow.
4. How was Squibby now days after returning back?
Very good. Acting like the king he is!
5. How many cup of coffee do you drink today? :cute: :yes:
If you got any more questions, feel free to comment on this post.