1. How do you define friendship?
2. What makes a friendship special?
3. Do you think a real friend should put you at the same level as other friends?
4. Do you think that a friend who is better off and living their life in peace should be more considerate to your circumstances?
5. What if a friend prefers the company of others because you are not as interesting, and only comes to you when in need of advice or solution to a problem?
6. What if a friend backstabs you?
7. What if a friend only needs you when they want to gain something from your knowledge or skills?
8. What if a friend ignores you for 4 or 5 months, some even a year or two, then suddenly tries to call like everything is normal?
9. What if an ex-friend comes back to you after months and says, “let’s be friends again,” like nothing has happened?
If you answered all the above, or came up with a solution to some of the questions, then answer this:
10. How do you define a best friend?
I would really like your opinion on this in the comments area here. Not on Facebook!