The social networking scene around the world is dramatically reacting to the Nobel Peace Prize that US President Barrack Obama received a couple of days ago. So many people are ecstatic about it, and not asking themselves, “why?” I find it hilarious that he won the Prize based only on his campaign and future visions of peace, and better political ties with other nations. You know what would be even funnier? That everything he promised he would not be able to accomplish fully during his presidency!
If that happens, would they revoke the prize?
Anyways, so you can win a Nobel Peace Prize for only having a vision of a good future. Wow, well then. I need to get started on mine. Let me continue my campaign that I started a few months back.
Vote for the Rebellious Arab Girl today!
1. She promises you peace in the middle east!
2. She promises you democracy in each Arab country with 4 – 6 year election time frames with citizens voting new leaderships!
3. She promises you a separation between religion and the state!
4. She promises you no more visa requirements for Arabs to visit other Arab countries!
5. She promises you Palestine to return to its rightful owners!
6. She promises you government funding for each Arab University to allow and contribute their scientific research to the world!
7. She promises you equality in the work force between the sexes!
Well, after I wrote all these promises out, I slapped my self silly and told my self, “Mona, are you on crack?”