What’s worse than enduring a break up? What’s worse than someone dying? Yep, you guessed it, working in a team is probably the most difficult thing you have to endure in your life. However, to survive it, you must follow the next very important personality adjustments and life style changes:
1. Smile when are given more work than you can handle.
2. Fake a huge smile when the work load becomes unbearable.
3. Roll your eyes in disbelief, sigh, murmur the most profane word you can think of, and then say with a smile, “OK!”
4. Just agree to avoid any tension.
5. When things go wrong, blame your self and say, “I will fix it!” Even if you had nothing to do with it, you fixing it will guarantee it will be fixed!
6. Don’t think you are smarter than the others in the team; no one is smart. You are only thought of as smart if you know how to play it right and take responsibility for your mistakes and others idiocity.
7. Make sure you are available at all times and always reply to any email pronto!
8. Always go to work early before anyone else. Sleeping in is only an option on the weekends.
If you followed the previous steps, I will 100% guarantee you the following outcomes:
1. Lots of gray hair.
2. Eyes starts twitching uncontrollably.
3. Eating at your desk.
4. Becoming less social and pleasant as a human being.
5. Migraine every now and then.
6. Lots of caffeine intake.
7. Food is no longer enjoyable but necessary as an energy source to workÂ … and work … and work!
The result of all this, well..
1. Makes the bosses happy.
2. Everyone else starts to look bad.
P.S. Welcome to my life!